Play this article
💭 What is React?
- A UI library developed by Facebook
- creates interactive, stateful, and reusable components
- it uses Virtual DOM
- example: Instagram .com is completely written in React
✨ Features is React?
- it makes quick and responsive apps
- uses Virtual DOM
- Does Server-Side Rendering
- Single Way Data Flow *Open Source
😌 Why Use React?
- Simple and easy to learn
- it is fast, simple, and scalable
- it uses a component-based approach
- no need for direct DOM Manipulation
- Increases App Performance
🥺 Limitations Of React
everything has some limitations and React is not an exception!
- it is very rapidly evolving which might get difficult for some developers to keep up.
- Inline HTML and JSX confuses a lot of people.
- Size of the Library is quite large.